Join us for a Fusion of Fine Arts, Fine Eats & Fun!
The Fremont, Union City and Newark “Dinner and a Show” Dining Card program is designed to provide much needed funds to our performing arts community.
When you purchase this card, a portion of the cost is directly donated to one of four local performing arts groups. Support one of these groups by purchasing your card today:
Receive news and announcements!
Save the Date
- Dec 18: Youth Holiday Concert, Fremont Youth Symphony
- Jan 7: Caliban, Brask House Concerts
- Jan 12: Community Outreach Concert – Free, Music at the Mission
- Jan 14-22: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, StarStruck Theatre
- Jan 15: Salon Series #1: Song and Jazz, Music at the Mission
- Feb 4: Sherry Austin & Henhouse, Brask House Concerts
- Feb 11: A Symphonic Valentine, Fremont Symphony
- Mar 4: Molly’s Revenge, Brask House Concerts
- Mar 11: Southern Exposures, Music at the Mission
- Apr 1: Latin Rhythms, Fremont Symphony
- Apr 7: The Mission Masquerade Ball, Music at the Mission
- Apr 15-30: Bonnie & Clyde, Stage 1 Theatre
- Apr 23: Salon Series #2: Classical Jam, Music at the Mission
- Apr 29: Tim and Myles Thompson, Brask House Concerts
- May 13: The Golden Door, Music at the Mission
- May 20: Magic of the Movies, Fremont Symphony
- July 8-23: In the Heights, Stage 1 Theatre
- July 15: ChamberFest Live! – Free, Music at the Mission